How to Have Harder Erections
By David Finer, Guest Author, Vibratinglove.com
Guys, if you want to have harder erections, listen up!
No matter how big your penis is, if it does not achieve maximum hardness you might not use it as effectively as you would like to. As men grow older, erection quality becomes a very big concern to them. But what is erection quality? While erection quality is subjective, it generally refers to how hard your erection becomes. The more blood flowing to the penis, the harder your erection. Erections that are softer can cause men to lose confidence and self-esteem. While penis size might be a factor, the most important thing in erection quality is the hardness of the penis. Without reaching a certain level of hardness, penetrative sex might be impossible.
3 Secrets to Having Harder Erections
If you want harder erections, there are some steps that you should take to achieve this. These include penile exercises, food and supplements, and lifestyle changes.
Do penile exercises for harder erections
One of the best ways to improve the hardness of your penis is through penile exercise. These exercises not only strengthen the skeletal muscles needed for a hard erection but also encourages blood to flow into the penis. Some of these exercises include:
Jelging- This kind of penile exercise uses a motion to push blood in the penis thereby improving circulation resulting into a harder penis. There are a variety of exercises and they can be performed dry or wet.
Kegels- Kegels exercises are meant to strengthen the pelvic muscles that you need to have a strong erection. Kegels also have a variety of health benefits such as improved prostate health. They can also help to facilitate enlargements.
Towel raises- Towel raises can be used to strengthen the ligaments and the tendons associated with a healthy erection. The only equipment that you need for this exercise is a towel.
Eat blueberries and take herbal supplements
There are a variety of herbal supplements in the market that can help you improve your erection quality. These supplements include
- Green tea extract,
- Horney goat weed
- Epunedum Sagtum
- Yohimbine HCL
Recent studies on erectile dysfunction show promising results from eating certain foods.
- Leafy greens, celery and beets contain nitrates that increase blood flow
- Dark chocolate, red and purple berries, citrus fruit and red wine contain flavonoids that improve circulation by lowering blood pressure.
- Pistachio nuts, soybeans, peanuts and oats contain high amounts of the protein arginine which can help relax blood vessels
- Oysters and other shellfish contain zinc which helps with testosterone production.
Make healthy life style choices
- Drop some pounds- Obesity and extra weight causes high blood pressure and diabetes, all of which can decrease your testosterone level and increase cardiovascular problems.
- Quit smoking- Smoking affects the arteries and causes atherosclerosis which blocks blood flow and eventually causes circulatory problems. If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day, you have over a 60% chance of developing erectile dysfunction.
- Avoid penile trauma- Sexual positions that put an unusual amount of pressure on the penis can cause internal bleeding and scar tissue that can eventually interfere with penile flexibility.
- Have a good night’s sleep- Night time erections happen naturally when you enter REM deep sleep. This brings oxygenated blood into the penis, re-energizing it and also keeping it flexible.
- Reduce stress- Stress is one of the most common causes of low libido and greatly contributes to erection issues. Adopt stress reducing techniques including meditation, yoga and exercise.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise increases cardiovascular health, aids in weight loss, and reduces stress.
- Kick the porn masturbation habit. Masturbation is healthy but overdoing it can impact your erections. Men who are addicted to porn will often struggle with erection issues as well as early ejaculation. Porn addiction causes you to gradually lose some sensation in your penis making erections more challenging.
- Use a device- Male enhancement devices such as cock rings can help keep you harder during sex. A vacuum pump can be useful for erectile dysfunction, but over using it can damage the elasticity of the penis and cause softer erections.
Those are some of the secrets of male erection. Erection quality does play an important role when it comes to sex. It’s important to do exercises, eat the right food, use supplements, and make the best choices in life. By doing these, you will have stronger erections.
David Finer is the founder of VibratingLove.com. He also blogs about male sexuality because he wants to help men from all over the world take their sexuality to the next level and become multi-orgasmic. Visit his website to learn more and connect with David.