- Sex Advice
This weeks post is brought to you via Laurie Handler’s Sex and Happiness Radio Show where I was interviewed about Men’s Sexual Healing. I also loved that she called me a “former high power attorney now turned sex and intimacy coach”. To listen to the show click here We had a fascinating discussion about male sexual healing where I gave several very specific examples of the type of wounding that men experience and how it impacts on their sexuality. Here are some of the highlights but you’ll miss out on the good stuff if you don’t listen to the 20 minute interview.
Tips for Male Sexual Healing
- With the exception of abuse, which is much less common in the male population, it is much more difficult to identify the cause of male sexual wounding.
- Much of male wounding that shows up in sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction, is really a symptom that masks the real cause of the wounding which is usually emotional.
- Emotional wounding is also the leading cause for intimacy problems in men.
- Emotional wounding can start as early as birth and often happens, unwittingly, at the hands of women.
- Like all wounds, emotional wounds are imprinted in our body, and often show up for men in the anus, also known as the base chakra. There is a lot of sexual healing work that can be done through anal and prostate massage at the hands of a skilled practitioner.
- Another effective approach to men’s sexual healing is through a heart massage which involves massaging the whole upper thoracic area, especially under the armpits which is where we store lots of emotions. Women can easily learn how to do a heart massage on a man and help heal some of their sexual wounds.
Got any questions of comments? Post them here and join in on the conversation!
Sign up for your free 60-minute "Discover Your Pathway to Pleasure Session" with Xanet by calling 415-562-7018 or fill in the contact form.
Xanet sees clients in the San Francisco Bay Area but also provides Skype and phone sessions.